The Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install runtime components of Visual C++ libraries that are required to run applications developed using Visual Studio 2012 on a computer that does not have Visual Studio 2012 installed. These packages install runtime components of the C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, C++ AMP, and OpenMP libraries.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x64)
- Windows Vista SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows XP
- Hardware Requirements:
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution.