Description In addition to enhanced graphics and sound, this smartphone version also marks the title's overseas debut. Draw...
Software Masterz All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Zoom Player 8.60 Beta 30
Zoom Player is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable DVD and Media Player for the Windows PC platform. Using our powerful Smart Play technology, more image, audio and video media formats play with less hassle, increased stability and better performance. Behind Zoom Player’s classic media player look, hides a powerful Media Center application designed with a simple 5-Key (up/down/left/right/select) fullscreen navigation interface. The 5-Key system provides simple navigation with advanced interfaces. Interface such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and many more. Zoom Player’s media center simplicity makes it ideal for users with no previous computer experience. With Zoom Player, you can instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center (HTPC) with no specialized hardware requirement or operating system. Zoom Player runs with every version of Windows.
Utilizing Zoom Player’s modular design and flexibility, you can easily design a safe viewing environment, limiting or extending functionality, making it ideal for both newbies and professionals. Zoom Player is fully scalable, supporting the latest media formats and interfaces.
• Building a Home Theater PC Zoom Player’s fullscreen navigation interface is based on a simple 5-Key system (up/down/left/right/select). The 5-key system allows easy access and navigation to such interfaces as Media Library, File Browsing, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Chaptering, Play History and many more. With Zoom Player, you can instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center or Home Theater PC (HTPC) with no requirement for specialized hardware or operating system (Zoom Player runs on every version of Windows). • Smart Play Technology Zoom Player installs easily, learning your computer’s hardware and software using innovative Smart Play technology. Zoom Player employs the ideal “play profile” for every media format. The profile comprises the most suitable Audio and Video decoders – a combination that guarantees a perfect viewing experience, every time. • A tool for every need Zoom Player addresses every aspect of DVD and Media control. Zoom Player plays media in every conceivable color composition, display type, playback speed and more. With Zoom Player you can create and manage personalized Media Libraries, virtual Chaptering and Bookmarks, cut and edit scenes with the Scene Cut Editor. Zoom Player employs customizable display characteristics and user defined presets, allows to Remote-Control all menu, navigation and playback functions via wireless (RF) or Infra-Red (IR) Remote Control units, and comes ready with a set of TCP/IP Commands to allow control of Zoom Player via the internet (or any TCP/IP based connection). • Customize, Modify, Reshape as you like Use Zoom Player’s flexible customization options to match your taste. Modify the Graphical User Interface, menus and splash screens. Change operation modes, control options, codec compatibility and many other features. Don’t compromise. Make the system meet your EXACT needs. Shape your desired viewing environment with ease using Zoom Player’s modular design and flexibility. Extend or limit functionality as you wish. Personalize the interface, functions and viewing parameters to suit any type of use, any viewer – from a simple, safely monitored, children-friendly viewing tool to a sophisticated, no-limits powerhouse for professionals.
• Zoom Player Free The best things in life are free. With Zoom Player Home FREE, you can start exploring the most powerful media player for the Windows PC NOW!
• Zoom Player Home MAX If you are a serious, no-compromise user looking for pure playback perfection, total control of your media files, the latest in video and audio processing technologies and the maximum flexibility in usage and configuration, then Home Edition Max is your choice!
• Zoom Player Home Professional Home Edition Professional takes you to professional domain: it adds full DVD playback and control, offers extensive media and fullscreen navigation control functions.
• Zoom Player Business Edition DS Created specifically for serving Digital Signage applications. It can process and display any combination of media files in any screen formation. Business Edition DS can address any type of display from indoors screens to outdoors electronic billboards and it can use one or multiple display areas concurrently on one screen or across a cluster of screens. Business Edition DS offers unparalleled performance, perfect stability under any condition and the level of stability & support you need for professional Digital Signage projects.
• Zoom Player Business Edition MC Zoom Player MC is the perfect media processing, playback, control and management software for entertainment PCs, from high grade Media Centers to top-notch Home Theater PC Applications. It offers perfect reliability and delivers the performance level, usability and configuration flexibility that were part of the best, high-cost professional entertainment hardware-only gear just recently. Business Edition MC is the ideal engine to drive your MC or HTPC products and your next entertainment project!
• Zoom Player Business Edition FLEX Zoom Player FLEX is the ultimate, all-inclusive toolset for professional users who will not compromise on power, performance or features and demand the best in all categories. This “Swiss Army Knife” for media processing, display and management combines all the best and most powerful features, functionality, playback and display options, configuration options and navigation interfaces found in MC and DS models.
Changes in Zoom Player 8.6.0 Beta 4: - The default values for the arrow functions have been reset, If you have previously set a non-default value to the arrow keys, make sure to re-apply your settings. - New Skin Script variables that specify the GoTo fullscreen navigation interface’s text size and position. - Two new functions (Alt+Shift+”T” and Alt+Shift+”R”) for increasing and decreasing the Derived aspect ratio width. - The Command & Control API message #5130 used to execute navigation functions did not work as planned when anti-repeat rate was enabled and possibly in other circumstances. - Fixed an icon-cache bug that kept displaying old cached icons even after switching to a new fullscreen navigation style. The keyboard arrows can now be assigned two new functions: - Zoom In/Out (previous Zoom option was only based on Axis) - Long Seek forward/backward.